I am so happy to see you here in Red Heart Nurses. I am pretty sure you would like to know what we do. If you are a nurse, a nursing student, a LVN, a nurse's aide, simply someone in the health care profession or maybe someone who just wants to know what we nurses do for your health then you are certainly welcome to this place.
Red Heart Nurses was formed in 2005 when I was working in a hospital where all employees get red heart pins for every good comment a patient leaves in your name. To us nurses, it was a one valuable piece of pin for it leaves a memory on how we made our patients' stay in the hospital pleasant and warm. It encourages us to give excellence in our patient care daily in our work place. Being a nurse for over 15 years, I see how nursing profession have changed and yet I have this burden for excellence in patient care and at the same time making sure that nurses will have quality of life while they are in their nursing careers.
Nursing is a very stressful job. And yet you look at these nurses working, and you just ask yourself "how on earth can they do that!" Nurses are your heroes in the healthcare settings. And I believe that they deserve also to have a quality of life while doing a very stressful job. They need your encouragement, your love, your understanding, and your cheering!
This blog will promote informations, stories, education on how to achieve the goals of being a "Red Heart Nurse". This is a place where you can learn and share your stories to be able to encourage and be encouraged in life.
Enjoy your stay here.
Your friendly nurse,
Red Heart Nurse
Back to Homepage
Red Heart Nurses was formed in 2005 when I was working in a hospital where all employees get red heart pins for every good comment a patient leaves in your name. To us nurses, it was a one valuable piece of pin for it leaves a memory on how we made our patients' stay in the hospital pleasant and warm. It encourages us to give excellence in our patient care daily in our work place. Being a nurse for over 15 years, I see how nursing profession have changed and yet I have this burden for excellence in patient care and at the same time making sure that nurses will have quality of life while they are in their nursing careers.
Nursing is a very stressful job. And yet you look at these nurses working, and you just ask yourself "how on earth can they do that!" Nurses are your heroes in the healthcare settings. And I believe that they deserve also to have a quality of life while doing a very stressful job. They need your encouragement, your love, your understanding, and your cheering!
This blog will promote informations, stories, education on how to achieve the goals of being a "Red Heart Nurse". This is a place where you can learn and share your stories to be able to encourage and be encouraged in life.
Enjoy your stay here.
Your friendly nurse,
Red Heart Nurse
Back to Homepage